• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

How to delete non existing email addresses

Pliruldu34
Level 1
1 of 3

When sending an email I typically enter a few letters for destination (by name) in the "to" field and see a list of destinations whose names are selected accordingly my input.

Then, I simply select the desired addresses from the list.

However, with time some of that addresses become invalid and I would like to delete them, but I can't!

These are not in the Contacts, where I can delete or add persons, these are stored somewhere...

I guess this storage is updated automatically from the received emails.

Anybody knows how to access it?

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@Pliruldu34 That's quite easy, in Webmail you go to "settings" -> "Contacts" -> "Delete cache of manually entered email and SMS addresses" and press "delete" (see image below), then all adresses stored in this cache, which are not saved under "Contacts", that means which are not in your contact list, will be delete and won't appear again, when you are going to write something in the "to" field. 

Gaeilgeoir_0-1712236601697.png

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
2 Comments 2
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@Pliruldu34 That's quite easy, in Webmail you go to "settings" -> "Contacts" -> "Delete cache of manually entered email and SMS addresses" and press "delete" (see image below), then all adresses stored in this cache, which are not saved under "Contacts", that means which are not in your contact list, will be delete and won't appear again, when you are going to write something in the "to" field. 

Gaeilgeoir_0-1712236601697.png

Pliruldu34
Level 1
3 of 3

Thank you very much!

I'm starting with the procedure.