• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

My swisscom Bill

Zeckiothu79
Level 1
1 of 3

My swisscom Bill has been quite high for quite some time because i bought stuff over my phone bill. But now i cancelled most of my subscriptions, wich go over my bill and it is still very high and i dont know why. When i go into details of my bills, there are all these costs with a traget-number of 000 and that confuses me a lot. These details do not help me at all.

Does someone know how to find out the specific costs, or should i go to a swisscom centerb

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
3 of 3

Hello @Zeckiothu79 and welcome in the Swisscom Community 🙂

With Swisscom Pay, it is possible to pay many services and subscriptions such as Spotify, Netflix, App Store... 

You need to contact the service provider directly to get detailed information. You will find the service provider contacts on your bill, under the "Purchases" section.

Please note that it is possible to block this payment method in your My Swisscom account, under Mobile > Blocks & Roaming settings

Hope it helps!

Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
2 Comments 2
bitracer
Super User
2 of 3

The best is to contact the customer support. This is public forum. We can’t analyse your bill.

LeylaG
3 of 3

Hello @Zeckiothu79 and welcome in the Swisscom Community 🙂

With Swisscom Pay, it is possible to pay many services and subscriptions such as Spotify, Netflix, App Store... 

You need to contact the service provider directly to get detailed information. You will find the service provider contacts on your bill, under the "Purchases" section.

Please note that it is possible to block this payment method in your My Swisscom account, under Mobile > Blocks & Roaming settings

Hope it helps!