• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Question for my payment

Libitzie45
Level 1
1 of 3

Hello. I have called stuff of Swisscom before, and he said he will pull out my fee for the subscription from a bill for February. That’s because my SIM card didn’t work for 1 month although I had just changed it to a new one. So he understood my situation, and he said he can a discount for the month for which I couldn’t use my SIM card. However, I received the bill with the full amount without a discount, so I would like you to check it and fix it. I hope I can receive your reply soon. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
3 of 3

Hello @Libitzie45 and welcome in the Swisscom Community 🙂 

According to your last bill, the credit of CHF 40.- appeared on your February bill 😉

Have a good Monday

Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
2 Comments 2
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@Libitzie45 This is a customers help customers community, as we are customer like you, we have no acces to your data or personal folder and unforetunately can't check and fix that issue for you. Please call the hotline 0800 800800 or contact Swisscom directly via:

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/help/contact.html#rechnungen-und-bezahlen

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
LeylaG
3 of 3

Hello @Libitzie45 and welcome in the Swisscom Community 🙂 

According to your last bill, the credit of CHF 40.- appeared on your February bill 😉

Have a good Monday