• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Telephone

Rayioprien73
Level 1
1 of 3

I have been through the troubleshooting suggestions and at the end it says to call Swisscom. My problem is that I cannot make calls from my telephone so how am I supposed to call Swisscom ? My mobile phone is with another provider so I don't want to pay a fortune to call an 0800 number.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@Rayioprien73 Within Switzerland, 0800 800800 is free of charge (from Swisscom side even from abroad), regardless of which provider you have, but you can also arrange a callback or use the chat function, via the contact page so that you will be called back at the agreed time.

Residential customers: contact us via call, chat, text | Swisscom

Gaeilgeoir_0-1706520645785.png

Btw. Please read, what the Swiss authorities (BAKOM) are saying about 0800 numbers

Other numbers: free of charge or not? (admin.ch)

Gaeilgeoir_0-1706520894944.png

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
Edited
2 Comments 2
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@Rayioprien73 Within Switzerland, 0800 800800 is free of charge (from Swisscom side even from abroad), regardless of which provider you have, but you can also arrange a callback or use the chat function, via the contact page so that you will be called back at the agreed time.

Residential customers: contact us via call, chat, text | Swisscom

Gaeilgeoir_0-1706520645785.png

Btw. Please read, what the Swiss authorities (BAKOM) are saying about 0800 numbers

Other numbers: free of charge or not? (admin.ch)

Gaeilgeoir_0-1706520894944.png

Edited
bitracer
Super User
3 of 3

You can also post here about the issue you're having. Maybe somebody can help you.