• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

TV Box won't connect with HDMI

finbarro
Level 1
1 of 3

My Swisscom TV box is about six years old. Its connection with the TV HDMI function is spotty and sometimes takes a half-hour to work. I've tried all the suggested fixes. I think I need a new box, but don't know which one.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@finbarro The only box you can currently purchase is the Swisscom TV Box 21 (see the list), all the others are no more pruchased. I suppose you have the TV Box (UHD), possibly you can call the Hotline 0800 800800, to explain wht's going on, and they can deliver you a replacement.If you still have the TV Box (HD), then you can change it for free, as it reach their end of lifecycle and were replaced. 

blue TV: devices & instructions - Help | Swisscom

So you wrote, you tried all the suggested fixes? So, you made already a reset, with the paperclip in the tiny hole in the box? Did try already a newer HDMI cable?

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
2 Comments 2
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 3

@finbarro The only box you can currently purchase is the Swisscom TV Box 21 (see the list), all the others are no more pruchased. I suppose you have the TV Box (UHD), possibly you can call the Hotline 0800 800800, to explain wht's going on, and they can deliver you a replacement.If you still have the TV Box (HD), then you can change it for free, as it reach their end of lifecycle and were replaced. 

blue TV: devices & instructions - Help | Swisscom

So you wrote, you tried all the suggested fixes? So, you made already a reset, with the paperclip in the tiny hole in the box? Did try already a newer HDMI cable?

bitracer
Super User
3 of 3

I would advise you to get Apple TV. You’ll have more flexibility.