• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Consultation

Ragriowot59
Level 1
1 of 2

Dear Swisscom,

I left Switzerland on 2rd Dec, 2023 and will not go back to it. Before leaving, I ended my Swisscom contract in the offline store with the official document. The colleague in the store told me that the contract would be ended at 2rd Dec and I only need to pay for the first two days of Dec. However, yesterday I received the bill of the whole month. So I wish to ask why I need to pay for the whole December and also will I receive the bill or any fee in the future?

Best regards,
Nina

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 2

@Ragriowot59 Hello Nina, this is not Swisscom but a customer help customer community, as we customers like you, we can't take a look in your personal folder. As far as I know, if you end a contract for a specific you pay normally until the end of the respective month. As we can't help here, please call the, which works also from abroad:  +41 (0)800 800 800 which should be for free from Swisscom side, it could be charged by your new provider. They can tell your or sure what you still have to pay, if there is something to pay. I don't think so, but you ask there.

If you still have your Swisscom Login, you can also check the costs for January in MySwisscom directly under the following link:

https://www.swisscom.ch/myswisscom/billing

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
1 Comment 1
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 2

@Ragriowot59 Hello Nina, this is not Swisscom but a customer help customer community, as we customers like you, we can't take a look in your personal folder. As far as I know, if you end a contract for a specific you pay normally until the end of the respective month. As we can't help here, please call the, which works also from abroad:  +41 (0)800 800 800 which should be for free from Swisscom side, it could be charged by your new provider. They can tell your or sure what you still have to pay, if there is something to pay. I don't think so, but you ask there.

If you still have your Swisscom Login, you can also check the costs for January in MySwisscom directly under the following link:

https://www.swisscom.ch/myswisscom/billing