• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

basic Mobile XS / cost of additional data packets

Artisan
Level 2
1 of 4

This is the information I have found for the product basic Mobile XS
I cannot see how much a data packet costs, which I may want to buy, when the 1.5 GB has been used up.

==============================
Details zum basic Mobile XS

Daten

1.5 GB/Mt. Datenübertragung

Daten-Download bis zu 100 Mbit/s
Daten-Upload bis zu 50 Mbit/s

Optionen
Nach Verbrauch des Inklusivvolumens wird die Daten-Verbindung getrennt. Weitere Datenpakete für die Schweiz können im Cockpit gekauft werden.
==============================

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
4 of 4

Hello @Artisan 

Once the 1.5 GB of the basic Mobile XS has been used up, you have the possibility to purchase data packets in the Swisscom Cockpit. 

The data packages are the same that the ones for the prepaid offer. To see the different packages, go on the prepaid page, then select "Order additional packages".

Please note that the same packet can only be activated once a month.

Hope it helps

Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
3 Comments 3
Black Mamba
Super User
2 of 4

@Artisan 

The Swisscom Cockpit keeps you up to date on your costs when you are abroad. You can also use it to forward calls and purchase data packages.

Swisscom Cockpit: login, app & more − Help | Swisscom

Un "Like" fait toujours plaisir / Valider une réponse comme "Solution"
Un "Like" fait toujours plaisir / Valider une réponse comme "Solution"
Artisan
Level 2
3 of 4

Yes. Thank you. I know about Swisscom Cockpit. However, that is only useful for my current subscription. Currently, I do not have basic Mobile XS. I have an older subscription. To decide whether or not I move to basic Mobile XS I need some information. I need to know the cost and other conditions of any additional data packets I may purchase when the initial 1.5GB is exhausted within the month. I cannot find this information online. This enquiry concerns data usage in Switzerland only.

LeylaG
4 of 4

Hello @Artisan 

Once the 1.5 GB of the basic Mobile XS has been used up, you have the possibility to purchase data packets in the Swisscom Cockpit. 

The data packages are the same that the ones for the prepaid offer. To see the different packages, go on the prepaid page, then select "Order additional packages".

Please note that the same packet can only be activated once a month.

Hope it helps